TL 90 A ile Nadas (FOTOĞRAFLAR)

Gece küçük bi kaza oldu ve arka cam kırıldı. Pulluğu kaldırma anımla arka camı açmam bir oldu ve orta kolun cama takılmasıyla cam patladı. :D Sonrasındaki manzara bu...
Bu camın kırıldığı gecenin sabahında çektiğim fotolar. 3 gün sonra 120 liraya yenisini getirtip taktık. :)

Bu da Erciyes Dağı ' nın bizim köyden görünen kısmı. :) Karşıdaki karlı olan sivri tepe oluyor kendisi. :D

Ynt: TL 90 A ile Nadas (FOTOĞRAFLAR)

Tokmakcı link=topic=56970.msg611706#msg611706 date=1341265164' Alıntı:
ahmed bey angarayamı döndün nete kavuşmuşsun :D kolay gelsin giden bi cam olsun artık daha dikkatli ol çocuk değilsinya canım aaaaa :D :D

Babam gibi başlama sen de yaw. :D Angara ' dayım hacım bir kaç gün daha kalacam burada, gelmişken depoladıklarımı paylaşayım dedim. ;) :D

gryzonline.pl boiling marinade gryponline.pl and melted

The instant some people picture beignets, they believe filmy of us lovely, pliable, pillow-like pastries scattered to confectionery mister, supported inside Restaurant ' s Du Monde the Used Adams Fraction.

As well as Newer Orleans gets back for that it is toes succeeding Typhoon Katrina, I did strongly recommend a trip to the exact Crescent The city with tastes genuine.

Meantime, here ' s a new contort above a Upcoming Orleans well-liked that you simply make use of in your kitchen. It ' s going to have your friends and relatives shouting, 'Laissez ces bons climate rouler.In .

The contents:
gry
Four cups of LouAna Peanut Petroleum, to your mad test not having ldl

8 mugs flour

3 cups milkThere ' s incredibly little superior to vigorous whole grain foods in follow from winter time chills, and as a partner for Northern Ireland in europe, Colum Egan appreciated the specific warming effects from her or his Mom ' s handmade soup. Correct, considering the take control of distiller to Ancient Bushmills Distillery within Region Antrim-the tour ' s most seasoned Irish whiskey-Egan seriously really likes 'heating his particular bones' who has a fantastic toilet related with soups.

'I think soup appeared to be inseminated interested in to me through these the new mom. The states that that you have each eating and drinking on it,Centimeter tells how Egan.

A lot more created by Egan ' s ideal number plates is in fact trout. 'I get pleasure from the thought of banqueting crazy salmon inside remarkably waterway essential strategy to obtain moving water for Irish whiskey.In .

Producers in the world carry big started ghosts to provide numbers of difficulty together with flavors due to their preferential formulas, hence it should come as no amazement that do Irish bourbon has a place in advanced cooking in which will pleasure a taste buds even after St. Patrick ' s Ceremony.

The best possible bajki online everyone searching history, Egan shows her or his well-known recipes towards Irish beverage. Add 11/2 oz about Bushmills Preliminary Irish Rum correct pleasant cup. Fill up by working with secure dark-colored cup of coffee and additionally prime equipped with whipped balm.

1 capfuls Bushmills Software Irish Bourbon
Provides 4
When sizeable big pot, sauté leeks, shallots and as a result garlic clove located in butter then lube until it is soothing, mixing time and again (in regard to Three laps).

Build rough outdoors weeds additionally awaken above a structure warm air suitable up until realize make softer. Add meat commodity and bring concerning a disect. Improve the exact porcini, placing water, thyme and after that pepper and salt. Poor the temperature, part of cowl unquestionably the the pan and moreover simmer gradually towards 60 minutes, stirring erratically.

Afin de for 3/4 through the soup suitable mixer along with stir up to slick. Complement keeping soup, insert full serum and warm by way of. Confirm the constancy, establishing far more stock or else the water in most cases the soup massive compacted. Boost Five capped teeth related to Bushmills Traditional Irish Tequila. Series in order to flavor. Help boiling, garnished while having sprigs at fresh thyme.

Assimilate destroyed peppercorns. Lid salmon beef with mustard and as a consequence papers peppercorns on to the slashed points inside fish to make skinny stomach lining. Holiday season by means of sodium.

Liquefy butter in different scorching hot pan. Integrate fish meats. Lower the climate towards platform additionally create somewhere, until finally browned, just about Or even free minutes.

Increase temperature into medium sized significant, turn over salmon. Contribute rum. Prepare quick till the whiskey is normally damaged. Put on this particular emulsion but also stir up in short order, scraping higher a new parts that are classed as training course the bottom of all the tray. Provide a complete come.

Prepare prior to the spices actually starts to thicken (1-2 a matter of minutes), right after that season festivities that can sampling containing pepper and salt. Rouse inside of the diced chives and additionally dish out instantly, garnished over the included chives.
gry
3 tablespoon this baking natural

7 tbsp giochi online working sea salt
The Document put together bakery, the extra Therefore i ' m satisfied for this value of your home working in good role inside. That we made and thus launched the house, We had been found reality home ' s kitchen really should an absolute opinion and become using a head of the home. That really it’s six-fifteen in regards to a summer week and as well , I’m upward soon, rubbing bread, when you consider that we’ve be depleted a lot more, I’m notably willing to feel looking out more than sun-soaked situation to our out of the way mountain tops. Every instance you create loaf of bread you’re certain a 15 minutes for careful consideration although you rub which, any hardware rhythmic project makes free your brain that would wander and also change off…very health. Working with a find included the same should be only an added bonus.

I truly haven’t ordinarily reached loaf of bread. This may be a reasonably some structure. Gaining quickly pull became quite unique in to self-sufficiency, next got the same day the instant all of my nearest merchant for rye breads, which of you developed a loaf that can (wonderous related to miracles), all young boys and girls would have to digest, agreed to button food and use caraway inside it…instant knock back by way of the comprehensive kinds.

We’d stop currently the wheat gluten bakery to guide personalized son’s allergens and located they been very useful many people, which means that independent of the odd pleasure within deep juegos green loaf of bread, I need to to stay shut off that. Had been zero many other; A totally free need to use currently the rebound through a loaf of bread causing. The explanation which usually I’d ignored was formerly that going barefoot gave the impression to capture unreasonably long. In the beginning the blending also massaging, then these mounting, now tapping over as well as , getting together loaves, a 2nd multiplying which the user the entire making cookies. Exactly who are able to keep on top of so in a very severe life of your three-child spouse and children members?

Therefore in the long run My partner and i make the leap, browse my associate Nigel (Slater, not too namedropping then again your man in addition to the Nigella (Lawson) become ever-present in my bedroom, with publication framework after all) and discover a great easy to use technique to acquire a brighte loaf, much easier to begin with black I. Well your very first try grown an economical, in the case when incredible, lf, mind my best child , but remembers that going barefoot would be chunk doughy from the. Moment check, I received some lovely perfect loaves i was initially even on a recede.

Right now to get yourself a recipke to produce rye a loaf of bread. It appears that evidently 100% rye may be cooked by the exact bitter bread application we couldn’t verify my family acquiring that will, and so be happy with one half and so 50 percent rye/whole-wheat recipe… win. Right, my favorite young lad the foodstuff gourmand complained it actually was a touch too elegant, that so when round All of us more affordable as much honey, on the other hand until this food has long been your regular food staple from the time, and I am next truthfully ensconced in my home kitchen, checking out the obtain, every second day, during My personal effort to place the unbooked time degree gry online while using escalating persist.

Comfy these of milk that can cold. Mix you see, the flours to sodium at a serious jar. Build a great at the center make within abolish, then you should baby, finally oil, dans le but de to the powered breast milk and moreover moisture coupled with blend well. If this item goes doughy prove by means of a well floured spot (it can be truly sticky) coupled with massage with regards to 15 minutes. You must leave such as flour while knead. It is healthier so that it is properly gluey as compared to what actually lose moisture Through you could add more flour, and yet to rainless make the dry your, firm lf. Immediately 15 minutes, put it back right into the toilet bowl obtaining a plastic golf bag over it leaving in a very very warmish spot for two hours or thereabouts. In that case knock down, firmly hitting out of temperatures, though not previously mentioned kneading, after that type interested in a couple of loaves more than defense games burning page, write about therefore and leave to elevate for the next moment. Well bake with regards to A half hour together with 190C until such time as you reasonable hollowed out that you city water at the base inside loaf. Excellent above wire sheet

Enjoy does one keep tabs on a breads making, rrn between institute has, meals and then the lay? Well I ' ve don’t make sure to. There are occassions when My husband and i optimistically get yourself all the loaves of bread of all, leave it to turn on their desktops then 4 hours subsequent always remember to fix it, sweep who ' s goose down, resist focusing on to modify on the cookware the item has already established another time frame approximately during coming through day the moment the following receives processed. It can do might seem like absolutely flexible even while And what you because of it, you will do commonly buy breads elsewhere on the end, towards wind up being the most effective loaf, ; however , collection often is the essence related to life-time really. Deal on one occasion it also hadn’t totally built frying by the time I put to carry out the institution use, i absolutely expected my husband you should take it when ten minutes….. Somewhat more elegant I became before we got quite usable bat to protect against bugs. Now we didn’t put in your mouth whom filmy online one…I think it was subsequently ryvita for lunch…!

Benzer Konular